Summer Blog Contest Invitation

Hi friends and family,

Anna and I are creating a Summer Blog Contest, where commenting is the key! The goal is to comment on both of our blogs, on lots of our posts, and (of course) to have fun.

We will be holding three contests:

1. Whoever has the most comments on Marco’s blog receives a prize,

2. Whoever has the most commentary on Anna’s blog is rewarded with a gift.

3. But wait, there’s more! One of you lucky and thoughtful commentators will win…

THE SECRET GRAND PRIZE!

All of the prizes are surprises, so you’ll have to wait to find out what they are (hint: all are related to a post from each of our blogs).

This contest officially starts on June 30th and ends on July 31st.

While you’re on our blogs, please hit the “subscribe” button.  Mine can be found on the menu, where you see the 3 bars on the top right corner.  Anna’s is on the bottom of the page.

Please feel free to share the blog with anyone you think would be interested in this contest.  Please comment below if you are in.  It will even count as your first comment!

We can’t wait to chat with you on our blogs this summer!

Thank you,

Anna and Marco

14 thoughts on “Summer Blog Contest Invitation

1. Hi Everyone,

In the words of my nephew Jon (who was five at the time of this quote but still…)
    “Are you ready for losing?!”

1. Oh Emilio — I love your confidence 🙂 And I also love your comments — short but thoughtful. Unfortunately, you’re going to have to pry this lousy, dreadfully slow computer from my old lady hands before I let you win. Don’t hate me!!

2. I am in! however, i only accept prizes that are azure blue, particularly shiny and/or meticulously carved in wood. i hope that’s ok!

3. Don’t forget about me! I’m in too. Any chance you can post the current standings? Would love to know how the competition is shaping up.
    xo Aunt D